Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today

10 reasons to be happy today

1. Waking up to a thunderstorm in February (followed by sleet & ice!)

2. Turning 32 today!

3. Sharing my birthday with Krystle and Brittany!

4. My parents came from Illinois for a visit

5. Listening to Corinne Bailey Rae on a rainy/snowy afternoon

6. A girls' lunch at Bella Peppers!

7. Feeling loved by so many amazing FRIENDS

8. "Praise to the King of Kings" after every singing of "Happy Birthday" at CIY!

9. Starbuck's and dark chocolate

10. Text messages from SOUTH AFRICA!!

Thank you to all of my friends who remembered me today. I'm so thankful for all of you.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Sara! I stumbled across your blog from a link on Misty Flower's blog! I can't believe I found it on your birthday! Oh, this is Shannon (Hentrich) Wentz!

Angel said...

hi Sara, Chris and Angel are here this weekend. And I was looking at their blog and told Angel how horrible I didn't call or send a card on your birthday. I remember you on your birthday because Jenny's day is yours also. Love you and I am so glad you are a child of the Kings! Lorna

Angel said...

Happy birthday!! I didn't realize your birthday was here. I will write that one on my calendar!!
Hope you and Jon are doing well. We are looking at heading you guys direction to see Mark and Rachel and you the first part of June. Let us know it that works ok with you guys. If it is easier, we can get together with Mark and Rachel and their family and meet for supper in Joplin, if things with CIY are too crazy!
Let us know! We would love to see you!!
Hope your birthday was a great one and we think often of you and pray all is well!!